Monday, August 29, 2011

Bunch of cranky pants round these parts

Chubs has a feverish cold. He is cranky and does not want to eat anything. This is not helped by the fact that he DID NOT nap this morning. I thought slam dunk afternoon nap, but someone is whimpering in his crib right now. DUDE baby, sleep, you'll feel better.

Speaking of sleep, I don't get nearly enough. So in the spirit of trying to you know, not go crazy from sleep deprivation, I was in bed by 10 last night. Unfortunately, things did not go as planned. People seemed to take sheer joy in waking me up.

At midnight, my husband came to bed. At 4 am, Chubs woke up and demanded my attention for almost 45 minutes. At 5:30, Bobby came into the bedroom, wondering if he could go downstairs. At 6, one of the cats was scratching at the door demanding to be let in. And finally, at 7, I was once again, handed a baby, by a husband who needed to go to work. The audacity.


No comments:

Post a Comment